Tuesday, January 22, 2013

So Let's Try This Again

I'm baaaaaaaaack! So I decided that I kind of missed my brief romance with blogging and I feel like I want to get back involved. Hopefully you will find my thoughts to be interesting and worthy of your time!

One of the reasons why I stopped blogging was because I felt really stupid that I had no idea how to upload a picture to a blog, and who doesn't want to read a blog with a bunch of cool pics? Well, here is my attempt to upload a picture:





This is a picture of me celebrating the fact that I finally know how to upload pictures to a blog ;)

So A LOT has changed since the last time I blogged. I finally got my Masters degree, bought a house, got married, and started a new job as a College Counselor, all in that order. Hopefully more exciting things to come this year, like babies!!! No friends, I'm not pregnant yet, but I'll definitely keep you posted.

Well I'll keep this one short. One of the things I hope to do with this blog is reviews of all sorts of things, since I'm very picky. I'm still on a search for the perfect skincare line, church, yoga class, TV shows, etc. Come along with me on this blogging journey! Stay tuned!



No comments:

Post a Comment